Hello,

I am involved in planning and coordinating programming to accompany the installation of the Guantanamo Public Memory Project traveling exhibit at Northeastern University next spring, and we are considering making non-english content available as text and audio via QR coding, but this is content we hope to make accessible to any visitor, not only those who own smart phones.

Does anyone have experience with providing ipod touches or other devices to visitors for audio tours? I am particularly interested in any challenges you might have encountered, as well as any resources for buying or renting the devices.

We are still in the early stages, which means I have yet to determine how the content will be hosted—so suggestions on that front are also appreciated!

Thank you,

Kerry McDonough
Education Coordinator
GPMP at Northeastern University