Hi all,

the next exciting issue of the global museum magazine ExpoTime! is being prepared now. Your contributions will be spread to at least 170,000 specialized recipients worldwide, more than 124,000 of them in Europe (or more than 27,000 in the Americas).

We may invite all contributors interested in a worldwide circulation to forward to us their texts, pictures and videos on...

- new museum concepts
NB. Starting in August 2014, there will be a major inspiring series on impulses from US museums.
-
new museums
- new exhibitions
- new museum technologies (innovations, best practixe examples etc.)
- new media on museums/exhibitions (from books to apps)
- new conservational input and projects
- new developments in fighting fakes and illicit traffic

as well as short notices on...

- upcoming get togethers (workshops, conferences, symposia, fairs...)
- new faces at your institution
- general museum news

until June 21, 2014.

We love to work for your success. An English factsheet is in preparation (the German version contains English pages on ExpoTime!:
http://www.museum-aktuell.de/preise/azpl.pdf
Link to past issue: http://www.museum-aktuell.de/expoTime/eTime/ExpoTime!-2014-05/index.html
In order to become a free subscriber, just mail me "ADD ME AS EXPOTIME! READER".

Adelheid Straten, PhD
Editor
Christian Mueller-Straten, PhD
Publisher

Editorial contacts:
ExpoTime! - The global museum eZine for growing markets
MUSEUM AKTUELL – Die aktuelle Fachzeitschrift für die gesamte deutschsprachige Museumswelt
RESTAURATORENBLÄTTER - PAPERS IN CONSERVATION
Redaktion: Dr. Adelheid Straten ([log in to unmask]),
Kunzweg 23,
D-81243 München, Germany
T. 0049-(0)89-839 690 43,
Fax 0049-(0)89-839 690 44,