Have you done a search in BCIN (http://www.bcin.ca) or AATA Online (http://www.aata.getty.edu/) to find citations?  Both databases are free and have a wealth of information in them.

(I found several citations using the terms: rehous* archaeology*)

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amber Clifford
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 3:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Housing of archaeological remains

Greetings all-

I am teaching a course on archaeological curation, and wondering if anyone can suggest short papers, notes, or other sources on best practices or case studies of rehousing of archaeological specimens, including human remains.

I have given them material on ethics and legal, etc.  I'm looking for a technical note or something similar to give students in this pre-professional course, before they do rehousing labs.

Thanks
Amber

--
Amber R. Clifford-Napoleone, Ph.D.