Whether you are a novice or a more seasoned veteran, join the discussion during the next Google Hangout  –  Wednesday June 4 at 4:00 pm (EDT)

You can find more information at this AHTR post.

The Hangouts will be open discussions held live for about an hour. We invite anyone who wants to participate to join (and leave) as they like. We also have asked a few special guests with experience teaching thematically to drop by and add their thoughts.

Like any new technology, Google+ Hangouts presents some challenges and idiosyncrasies to learn.  To participate, you will need to sign up for, or activate, a Google+ account (not just a Gmail account).   Find instructions here.   Once you’ve got an account, you can join the Art History Teaching Resources Community and follow the AHTR Hangouts Google+ page to learn about and participate in upcoming hangouts, or to suggest topics you’d like to discuss in future hangouts.

Michelle Millar Fisher
http://michellemillarfisher.com/
http://www.arthistoryteachingresources.org/