Hello everyone,

The National Museum of Toys and Miniatures is temporarily closed for renovations. While we’re closed, we’re taking the opportunity to examine our admission rates, and one thing we are curious about is a flat admission rate.  We’re gathering information and would love to hear the experiences of museums that currently have (or have considered) flat admission rates.

What is your experience with a flat admission rate?

If you have a flat admission rate, what is the rate?

Do you offer any discounts (for members of the military, AAM, etc.)? How much are the discounts?

Are children free under a certain age? We are wondering if adult visitors would not understand why they have to pay $5 when their 8 year old also gets in for $5.

If you’ve considered having a flat admission rate and have decided against it, why?

Thank you!

Katherine Mercier

/ ASSISTANT MUSEUM EDUCATOR

MAIN 816.235.8000 / DIRECT 816.235.8005