Hello all,

Please excuse the cross postings

The Western Museums Association (WMA) supports museum professionals at all
levels, and we want to help you continue to grow and shape the future of
our field.

The deadline for both the WMA’s Wanda Chin Scholarship and Poster Session
Proposal is May 30, 2014.

For our 2014 Annual Meeting, October 5-8, 2014 in Las Vegas, the WMA is
looking to up-and-coming museum professionals and requesting submissions
for our Second Annual Poster Session. This Session will provide you with
opportunities to network with both your museum colleagues, share your ideas
and projects, as well as build your resume. Share the work you have done on
various projects or research, and put your name out there for the world to
notice!

You can read the official Poster Session call for proposals here:
http://www.westmuse.org/conferences/WMA2014_CallForPosters.pdf

You can download the proposal form here:
www.westmuse.org/conferences/WMA2014_PosterSession_Proposal_Form.docx

To help with the costs of attendance and travel, the WMA offers the Wanda
Chin Scholarship. The Scholarship program is a vital component of our
mission, and we encourage all students, incoming and mid-career
professionals to apply today!

Learn more about the Wanda Chin Scholarship opportunity here:
http://www.westmuse.org/conferences/awards_scholarships/wanda_chin_scholarship.html

You can download the application form here:
www.westmuse.org/conferences/WMA2014_Scholarship_Form.docx

Learn more about the 2014 Annual Meeting here:
http://www.westmuse.org/conferences/2014_las_vegas.html

We look forward to welcoming you to Las Vegas in October!

All the best,

Lauren Valone
Programs Coordinator, Western Museums Association