You might want to contact Bly Straube at Historic Jamestowne, who has
partnered with Dr. Bernard Means, project director for the Virtual Curation
Unit for Recording Archaeological Materials Systematically at Virginia
Commonwealth University, to record archaeological materials from Jamestown.
He's also worked with the Virginia Department of Historic Resources in
recording data from one of the ships that General Cornwallis scuttled
during the Siege of Yorktown in 1781.

Martha Katz-Hyman
Curator
Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation