Katherine-

Our museum is currently incorporating a new thematic tour into our historic house using first person interpretation. The bulk of the tour will be inside the  first two floors of the house, highlighting the technological amenities by immersing the visitor into a specific time period and having them portray a ficticous character, in this case it is as a potential buyer of the home.

As it develops I can let you know how it progresses.

Mike Reuter