Thanks for the reply, forgot to mention there is no budget since this is all just a fabrication. We are designing an exhibit that would be housed in a science museum and based on the ideas that evolution creates beauty. We hope to include live collections as well as artifacts. We just really want to explore the different options for the exhibit labels.

- Melissa

Sent from my iPhone