Join us at the Molly Brown House Museum in Denver, CO for our next hat making workshop!

Derby Hat Making Class

Saturday, April 26th 10:00 am – 1:00 pm $55.00

Horse races have been the epicenter of millinery history in America since 1875. With Derby season around the next turn, make your own 1st place hat perfect for any Derby party. We’ll provide the hat, materials, and refreshments as our Triple Crown costume experts help you create a sure-fire winner! Suitable for ages 16 and up.

http://store.mollybrown.org/store/molly-brown-house-museum-special-events/derby-hat-making-class/