Hi all:

We are looking to partner with a vendor to assist in set up a new ticketing system for visitors to purchase tour tickets online via our website but also to allow flexibility for front desk personnel to process them for guests in person as well. The key to the system is that we want to illustrate when a specifically timed tour is sold our and how many tickets are remaining and available.

The only good example I have is the ticket page for the Tenement Museum.

Any help or contact info for these businesses would be great! Thanks!

Mike

--
Michael Reuter
Executive Director