This would be interesting to me too please, Emma

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of LiaBraaten, Cate (UMKC-Student)
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 2:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Platform for Slideshow?

Hello,

I am a student in Eastern Illinois University's Historical Administration and we are getting close to installing our class exhibition. One of our artifacts is a scrapbook, and we have a digital version of it, as well. We would like to have a computer screen up where visitors could virtually flip through the scrapbook pages. Does anyone know of a good platform or way of doing this? Our concern is that people would be able to click out of the program or could try to use the computer for other things. How could we get it to only be the slideshow?

Thank you so much,

Cate LiaBraaten