Hi,

I've been looking for online museum exhibitions relating to cultures, past or present, and have had limited success.  The Smithsonian has some, as does the Field Museum in Chicago; and I've found a few others that have a small number of exhibits online, although most have quite limited material.  At this point, I'm especially looking for alternatives to offer my college students in place of an in--person visit for a 4-5 page paper for an introductory course in cultural anthropology.  The assignment deals basically with the students' perceptions of the culture{s}, as related to the presentation of the materials.  I'd be grateful for recommendations for additional virtual sites we could use.  I thought I would find many, but haven't yet.

Thank you!
Beverly