Jenny-

Please do share! Our historic campus is in the hunt to change its signage. We are always looking for more fun ideas and approaches.

Mike

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 7:10 AM, Ramberg, Jenny-Sayre <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Check out the signage at the Philadephia Zoo's new Kid's Zoo U. They have an interesting changeable system for identifying animals and exhibits. There are a lot of interesting examples at zoos and botanic gardens. If you can't find photos, let me know and I can share what I have.
Best wishes
Jenny-Sayre Ramberg

From: <Kienzle>, Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, March 24, 2014 7:37 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Examples of fun and functional outdoor signage needed!

Dear Museum-l list,

I’m currently looking for examples of fun, whimsical outdoor signage—examples from museums, libraries, even theme parks would be appreciated! Any ideas?

Thank you!

Karen Kienzle

Karen Kienzle | Palo Alto Art Center Director

1313 Newell Road | Palo Alto, CA 94303

D: 650.617.3535 | E: [log in to unmask]" target="_blank"> [log in to unmask]

Please think of the environment before printing this email – Thank you!

The Palo Alto Art Center is your place to discover art. See, make, and be inspired because everyone is an artist!

Jenny-Sayre Ramberg
Director of Planning and Design
410 659-4246 [P] | 410-576-8641 [F]

National Aquarium, Baltimore, MD
111 Market Place, Suite 800 (Office) | 501 East Pratt Street (Aquarium) | Baltimore, MD 21202

The National Aquarium
The National Aquarium inspires conservation of the world's aquatic treasures.
Sign up for RSS feed Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

--
Michael Reuter
Executive Director

www.rchs.us