From: "Elizabeth Thrond" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 11:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Museum-Quality Mannequin Suggestions

Good morning, all,

I am wondering if anyone can provide me with some recommendations as to museum-quality mannequins.  Our programming necessitates that we purchase one now for an exhibit being installed at the end of April.  Specifically, we have WWI uniforms that we need to display during our upcoming Dakota Conference on the Great War and the Northern Plains.  That's our current need, but we want to purchase a mannequin that can be used repeatedly and in various contexts

So here are the specs we're looking for:
Any suggestions are welcome.  I've been searching on-line with varying levels of success.  Thank you!

~Liz Thrond
Collections Assistant
Center for Western Studies