Hi listserv,

I have an upcoming interview with a local museum association and I am expecting some questions regarding the use of QuickBooks. I have experience using the software as a facility manager in past positions to do basic accounting & budget management, but have not used it in a non-profit/fundraising environment. Do any listserv members use QuickBooks for their development/fundraising efforts, and what has been your experience with it? Do you use another software for your accounting?

Thanks for the input,

Dani Trynoski
630-430-9541

Seeking opportunities in the museum industry in the LA Metro area and the Inland Empire