Good afternoon~   We currently have multiple openings for Historic Trades Interpreters in our Guest Experience Division.  Please see info below and click link to apply.  Thank you!

Suzanne Barber, PHR
Manager
Human Resources
George Washington's Mount Vernon
PO Box 110 Mount Vernon, VA  22121
Phone: 703-799-6843
Fax: 703-780-8320

Historic Trades Interpreters - Part-time/ Seasonal

Introduction:

Learn a Trade at Mount Vernon! Now hiring part-time/seasonal staff to work as historic trade interpreters at George Washington's Gristmill, Distillery, Pioneer Farm & Blacksmith Shop. Help tell the story of George Washington the entrepreneur.

Responsibilities:

Selected individuals will work with visitors of all ages and nationalities and have the ability to engage the visiting public including large numbers of school children.

Qualifications:

*  Prior interpretive experience preferred
*  Must: be a team player and articulate, have an interest in history
*  Able to perform some physical activities

Mount Vernon is an Equal Opportunity Employer

APPLY HERE:  http://www.mountvernon.org/employment/open?gnk=apply&gni=8a699b9843f6237b0144095be3ea7e44&gns=Museum-L%20Listserv