"Fascinating Case Studies About How Any Museum Can Make Education The Centre Of Its Mission"

Inspirational... Essential... Profound... A landmark… Few books receive the extraordinary acclamation which greeted our publication of The Exemplary Museum last year. So we’re excited to be making this groundbreaking book available for the first time in a highly-accessible eBook format - and in colour.

For full information, images, and to order your copy, please visit:
www.museumsetc.com/products/exemplary

Exploring the unique set of challenges facing all art museums, The Exemplary Museum is the product of twelve months’ research into America’s leading art museums, and analyses in depth precisely how real success is being achieved. But - importantly - its guidance and conclusions are refreshingly relevant to ANY art museum in ANY country.

In addition to the acclaimed text, this new eBook edition features:
*  instant delivery to your preferred device
*  share freely among your devices (mobile or desktop)
*  superb, full colour images bringing the text to life
*  37 direct links to rich, additional online resources
*  full search ability to help you quickly access your interests
*  compatibility with all mobile devices
*  suitability for use on laptops and desktops
*  suitability for deployment in library and academic environments

Bonus Chapter
Order the new eBook edition today to receive a Free Bonus copy of author Corrine Glesne’s Conditions of Success, which explores the work of pioneering art museums which are “rethinking what a museum is, what it should be, and what it can be.”

I hope you'll take advantage of access to this compelling new edition - it's an enjoyable and enriching experience!

Graeme Farnell
Publisher, MuseumsEtc

PS Not sure if an eBook's for you? We'll refund or upgrade you to the printed edition if you're not entirely happy :)

Interested in institution-wide access? Please email [log in to unmask]