I am catching up on my list serv reading and am so grateful for this thread. I am new to a position where I am the only staff member and these are many of the things that I struggle with. It's nice to be reminded that I am not alone, just an email away from others who may be dealing with the same thing.

We just got Past Perfect and I will be making many decisions about the database and cataloguing that will be affecting the institution for many years to come. It is great to hear a diversity of opinion and real life stories about it.
Thanks!
Erin Quinn Valcho
Lacey
Museum Curator