Hello Listers!  I need to develop a brochure or materials to recruit volunteers who would be working directly with the museum collection, for example cataloging objects or helping with an inventory.  Our museum has a volunteer program and all volunteers have background checks.  I want to develop brochure or something to attract them to the curatorial department.  Does anyone have examples they would share?  Many thanks -Cheryl Munyer Waldrep  [log in to unmask]