I am catching up on my list serv reading and am so grateful for this
thread. I am new to a position where I am the only staff member and these
are many of the things that I struggle with. It's nice to be reminded that
I am not alone, just an email away from others who may be dealing with the
same thing.

We just got Past Perfect and I will be making many decisions about the
database and cataloguing that will be affecting the institution for many
years to come. It is great to hear a diversity of opinion and real life
stories about it.
Thanks!
Erin Quinn Valcho
Lacey