I would also be interested in this information; if so inclined, please email to [log in to unmask]

thanks in advance,

Mia
Mia Schillace Nelson
Outhouse Exhibit Services
PO Box 18736
Minneapolis, MN  55418

Tel: 612/961-0782
Fax: 612/788-5639

http://www.outhouseonline.com

On Mar 6, 2014, at 7:08 AM, Mike Reuter wrote:

Hi all-

Would anyone be able to message me off list to help provide me with the following info? Our museum is embarking on developing a thematic historic house tour and we want to present it in the first person. Please email me at [log in to unmask]

1. Cost per hour of first person interpreters?
2. Any training programs available for first person interpretation? Cost of training?

Thanks!

Mike Reuter
Rock County Historical Society

--
Michael Reuter - Executive Director, Rock County Historical Society