Hi, all,
in the moment, there is more input in our database of museum and science
jobs than ever before. There are even still more jobs on the market, but
our human resources are limited.

For those interested in our job database
[Direct link:
http://www.museum-aktuell.de/index.php?site=stellenhinweise&TM=4]
, we ask to keep in mind:

- Interested parties have to register to get into the database. See
http://www.museum-aktuell.de/index.php?site=register&TM=4
We do not trade these delicate data. Usage is free, there is no charge
for jobseekers.

- We mostly quote job offers, but do also publish offers as ads (both in
this database - bold characters - and in ExpoTime!). In the quoted
texts, we delete advertorial passages on the museum itself and all
understood passages (f.e., on equality). If there are contradictions in
the offers or important information is missing in the quoted texts, we
publish a short hint by the editorial board. We realize a growing number
of contradictions in job offers over the years, by the way.

- For the quoted texts, there are no costs for the offering institution.

- If you like to refer to our database, please quote
"www.museum-aktuell.de".

- If you want us to publish your texts as quoted texts free of charge,
just mail me the text.

- If you want us to publish your ads, get in contact with Mr. Boden at

- All our published offers are published in their original language.

- As we do not delete expired information, trendwatchers may also go
back 9 years into our archive of 25,150 jobs in museums and science -
from cleaners to CEOs.

As many offers refer to more than one job, we count offers as well as
jobs. The number of open positions can be found in the marquee text of
our intro http://www.museum-aktuell.de

Best

Adelheid