From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Laura Manzi
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 1:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Library Storage Furniture

Good afternoon!  I am looking into possible grants to replace our
shelving in our library/archives.  I was curious besides the NEH
Preservation Assistance Grant what grants other institutions have
applied for library storage furniture , what kind of storage furniture
do you recommend for a library/ archive (besides high density as there
is no room) and who you consulted to aid in either helping decide what
would be best and/or supporting the grant.  Thank you!

Laura