Hi

We use it through Adobe Professional, it works pretty well for us.

Deb

Debra Loguda-Summers, Curator/Special Projects
Museum of Osteopathic Medicine, SM
and International Center for Osteopathic History
800 West Jefferson
Kirksville, MO 63501
Phone: 660 626 2359
Fax: 660 626 2984
Toll Free: 1 866 626 ATSU Ext. 2359
www.atsu.edu/museum

*The mission of the Museum of Osteopathic Medicine (SM) is to preserve and
promote the history and tenets of osteopathy through collections and
research to a global audience.*