Hi Everyone,

I am looking to take a grant writing workshop or a grant writing course.  The problem I have is that I am not working at an institution that needs grants and so I need a workshop or a course that can teach me basic techniques without requiring me to have one to work on at the time I take the course.

I am trying to enhance my museum skills and this is one area I am lacking. Are there courses and/or workshops that can teach grant writing without working on one for your institution?

Thanks,
T.Ann