We are having some interior spaces painted at our historic site.  In moving a closed leaf table that had been near a window and hardly ever accessed we discovered spots of mold on the leaf that had been facing the window and wall.

I don’t want to blindly trust the wisdom of the internet.  What source can I trust to clean the table safely?

It is about 200 years old, with a stain finish.

Thanks listers!

Cindy Boyer

Director of Public Programs

The Landmark Society of Western New York

133 S. Fitzhugh St.

Rochester NY  14608

(585) 546-7029 ext. 12

Fax:  (585) 546-4788

The Landmark Society:  Celebrating 75 years as one of America's oldest and most active preservation organizations!

www.landmarksociety.org

Facebook