I've been a reviewer for preservation and conservation grants for years and
have found it to be an excellent tutorial on what makes a well-written
grant and what doesn't. The grant agencies can be very helpful to
applicants, so don't hesitate to ask. And the prime thing is to take the
criteria very seriously. Bu