Hi Everyone,

I am looking to take a grant writing workshop or a grant writing course.
The problem I have is that I am not working at an institution that needs
grants and so I need a workshop or a course that can teach me basic
techniques without requiring me to have one to work on at the time I take
the course.

I am trying to enhance my museum skills and this is one area I am lacking.
Are there courses and/or workshops that can teach grant writing without
working on one for your institution?

Thanks,
T.Ann