Hi Lisa,

I worked with Mr. Goldsworthy a few years ago on a sculpture project. For
the project you are talking about, you would be best served to go through
one of the galleries that represents him professionally. They can put you
in touch with him and his proper representatives most effectively.

The Haines Gallery is a good one. it is the one we worked with before.
Hainesgallery.com

Mark Janzen