Hi folks!

If any Listers out there are around Olympia this Feb. 4-5, the Washington Museum Association invites you to participate in our annual advocacy day and to a legislative reception held in conjunction.

Arts & Heritage Day will be held Feb. 5 at the Capitol in Olympia.  For more information about how to attend or get involved, visit the website at http://artsandheritagedaywa.weebly.com/.

We also invite you to attend a legislative reception at the Capitol Museum in Olympia, WA from 5-7pm, on Tuesday, Feb. 4.  Any museum supporters/professionals, local leaders, or legislators are welcome to attend.  For more information, please contact [log in to unmask].

Thanks,

--

-Lissa Kramer

Washington Museum Association