They are called photo corners.

merry

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Toni Kiser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I am polling the greater brain trust to help me with a nomenclature question. How would you catalog the little black corners that people used to place photographs in a scrapbook? I have an envelopes worth of these things in their original packaging, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how what would be the best nomenclature. I was thinking somewhere in the “Other Documents” section of Chenall’s or in some type of writing accessory, but nothing seems to fit.

Anyone have something similar? Or any suggestions on how you would catalog them?

Thanks!

Toni M. Kiser

Assistant Director of Collections & Exhibits/Registrar

The National WWII Museum

945 Magazine St.

New Orleans, LA 70130

504-528-1944 ext. 601