Interested in a exhibition of Tiffany Windows?

In Company with Angels wishes to ascertain the interest in continuing our traveling exhibition for 2015-16. The exhibition,  In Company with Angels: Seven Rediscovered Tiffany Windows has been on the road, at art museum primarily in the northeast and south, since 2011. We believe other regions may be interested, but to continue the tour the art works need some conservation and the display some refurbishment. Our organization hopes to gauge the interest in this exhibit as we plan for the future.

Please email me directly with your comments: [log in to unmask]   and I can send you out a pdf prospectus.

You may also wish to explore our website: www.incompanywithangels.org

I would love to hear if you need more information, you might consider exhibit, or maybe, you are asking “where do I sign?”

Have a great 2014!
Cheryl Desmond
Executive Director
In Company with Angels