Director of Development, Part time flexible hours Schwenkfelder Library & Heritage Center (SLHC)

The SLHC, Pennsburg, PA is a museum and research archive interpreting the heritage of the Schwenkfelders and the Upper Perkiomen Valley community.

SLHC is looking to take their Annual Fund Campaign to a higher level.  We are seeking someone who will be committed to assisting us to achieving this objective.

Ideal for someone with previous experience that is looking for part time work.

SLHC is seeking an outgoing person with fundraising/sales/marketing experience who would like to join a small, dedicated staff in this 16 - 20 hour/week position with flexible workdays.  We need someone with excellent skills in written and interpersonal communications.

The Director of Development will work with the Board Development Committee in building and managing the existing Annual Fund Campaign.  He/She will assist SLHC in creating and implementing a Planned Giving program.

Pennsburg is located approximately 70 minutes northwest of Philadelphia, 30 minutes south of Allentown and 30 minutes north of Pottstown, and is easily accessible to the Quakertown exit of the PA Turnpike. Visit our website www.schwenkfelder.com.

Do you have 3 -5 years previous development experience, a BS/BA degree, knowledge of donor management software, and CFRE accreditation (desired but not required)?

If so, please send your resume to David Luz, Executive Director, Schwenkfelder Library & Heritage Center, 105 Seminary Street, Pennsburg, PA

18073 or via email: [log in to unmask]

David W. Luz

Executive Director

Schwenkfelder Library & Heritage Center