We use photos of children from our public events on Facebook and on our website, since it is a public venue sort of thing. If we want photos of school groups, we work with the teacher to have each child's parents sign a waiver. This waiver is also part of the paperwork that each child must have filled out to participate in our summer camps, so that we can take photos and use it for marketing purposes. Like Ken said, if someone has an issue we work with them as best we can to remove the image.

Jen