Hello All,

A new organization--for which I am working--is seeking examples of museum advisory boards made up exclusively of scholars. (Not collectors, educators, community members, amateurs, etc., just Ph.D. subject matter experts who publish and teach in higher education.) A consultant recommended that this new museum group put together such a group to assist with developing the public program. The museum and I would much appreciate your examples, both successful and unsuccessful, of this type of on-going group.

If you have experience with this type of advisory body, please consider answering the nine questions in this SurveyMonkey . . . or email me off the list.

    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZLVHMNC

    Many thanks,

    Liz

    Liz Maurer