I would not go that far, because any posting of free positions on the list is great. But things would be easier to handle if critical responses would not refer to "Internship postings" (because this is misleading)  but f.e. to "criticism on unpaid internships" . And, as there will be unpaid and paid internship offers for a while: Why not offer PAID internships as such in the ref line?

Christian