Although I agree with your sentiment, Dean, I know a number of students who
are seeking just this type of opportunity. They will have no trouble
filling the position. With that in mind, does the problem lie with
leadership or do we have too many enthusiastic future museum professionals
wanting to get their foot in a door? Is their a leader in the field willing
to pay for something because it's the right thing to do even if they don't
need to?

Best,
Betsy