Please excuse duplicate postings.

Kent State University's UXD program and the Information Architecture Institute present another installment of the UXconnect speaker series.

Here are the details:

The Design of the Kent State UX Program

by David Robins, Ph.D.

December 16, 2013 at noon EDT

When Karl Fast and I decided to redesign the Kent State User Experience Design: Program, we thought, “We really need to do this right!” And what could be more right than using REAL design principles and processes to work our way through the process? I’ll show you how we approached the design process, the current state of the online program and future plans. My hope is to generate student interest (even more than already exists!) and to recruit instructors.

For information on how to attend: http://uxconnect.wordpress.com/instructions-to-join-the-live-talk/

Hope to see you there!

David B. Robins, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Kent State University

Information Architecture & Knowledge Management

P.O. Box 5190

310T Library

Kent, OH 44242-0001

Phone: 330.672.5852