MPMA will do a CALL OUT
for sessions and workshops needing panelists
for MPMA's 2014 Conference in Snowmass / Aspen

Deadline: December 16th

Send us a title and SHORT description of your topic (this can be a draft)
and tell us who you want as a panelist.

Send your draft to

This call out will make your life soooo much easier!!!!

What's a Call Out?
This is when MPMA sends out an eblast to folks in MPMA's region and beyond that includes your session or workshop idea and the kind of panelists you are looking for.  Then folks contact you directly if they are interested in joining your panel.

Not ready yet with your session idea?
We'll do another Call Out after the holiday.

Need help with a topic?
Check out our list of topics for 2014  Click here: topics 2014

Monta Lee
Monta Lee Dakin, MPMA Executive Director
NEW! Equipment CO-OP - save a ton of $$$
MPMA: A Ten-state museum network

Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming

Mark your calendar:

2014 MPMA Conference: September 28 - October 2 Aspen / Snowmass, Colorado

Mountain-Plains Museums Association

7110 West David Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80128-5404
303-979-9358 www.mpma.net