Hello!  We are in the process of transitioning a couple of departments.  As we look at our needs we found that we really need someone to reach out to schools and to increase our membership.  How do your museums reach out to schools and teachers?  Do you have an outreach position just for that?  And membership development, who in your museums are in charge of it?  I would welcome any comments or position descriptions.  Thank you!

--

Mai Vang
Curator

Minnesota Discovery Center

218.254.1238  |  800.372.6437

www.MNdiscoverycenter.com

Facebook  |  Blog  |  Upcoming Events  |  Become a Member!

Telling the Story of the Iron Range ~

The Land.  The Mines.  The People.  The Work.