Museum Manager

Collier County Museums is currently seeking a full-time Museum Manager at our Naples Depot Museum located at 650 Central Avenue Naples, Florida.

Closing Date/Time: Thursday January 2, 2014 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time

Salary: $25.55-$37.57 Hourly

             $2, 043.81-$3,005.58 Biweekly

             $53,139.00-$78,145.00 Annually

Essential Functions

The following duties are normal for this position. The omission of specific statements of the duties does not exclude them from the classification if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this classification. Other duties may be required and assigned.

Minimum Qualifications

Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts or Education, with a concentration in History, Archaeology, or Art History, or closely related field; five years of experience in museum management, the administration of funds and personnel, fund-raising, curatorial, historical preservation, or education programming; or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job. Must possess and maintain a valid Florida driver’s license.

Benefits

Collier County BCC offers a variety of benefits to both regular and part time employees. For information, click here to view the comprehensive benefits package we have to offer you when your join our staff.

Required Supplemental Questions

 Job applications can be found here. Please do not respond to this email.