Hello all,

While not museum-specific, this interview with Sarah Kendzior provides a
compelling summary of the problems surrounding unpaid internships:
http://www.policymic.com/articles/48829/why-you-should-never-have-taken-that-prestigious-internship
.

I believe that this is an important conversation to be having across
disciplines.

Best,
Maya