Hello everyone!

I am wondering if any of you have some boilerplate language for promised gift for artifacts (rather than money). We have forms for money, but not ones that deal with the gift and transfer of 3-D items upon someone's death.

If you have anything that you could send my way, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks All!

Toni M. Kiser
Assistant Director of Collections & Exhibits/Registrar
The National WWII Museum
945 Magazine St.
New Orleans, LA 70130
504-528-1944 ext. 601