Our institution has been successfully using Dashlane, which syncs across multiple devices for a fairly nominal annual $20 fee.  Dashlane installs an extension in your browser which not only autofills passwords, but also suggests new randomized passwords for websites and stores receipts and credit card information – we find this very useful for budget reports.

There is also a free version you can try before you do the annual subscription.

Good luck!
Yana

Yana Myaskovskaya
Curator