Hello all,

I am an intern at a historic museum that is trying to sort through several
boxes of various archaeological artifacts from the 1700 & early 1800s (broken
wine bottles, a dozen wine glass stems, a box of potsherds, a box of at
least 100 assorted pipe stems and bowls, etc.) that were donated to the
museum in the '80s and accessioned as a whole with a deed of gift form.

I am seeking advice and book recommendations on how others have gone about
accessioning and storing such items.

Most of what I've found seems only to deal with archaeology in the field,
not once it needs long term storage and organization.

Thanks for your help!

Colyn Hunt