Cindy--

Good question, and a too-common problem.

- I use the free version of LastPass for my own use.   They have an enterprise product that would address your situation, albeit for a fee: https://lastpass.com/enterprise/enterprise-features/

- When we designed The History List, we wanted to avoid organizations ending up in the situation you described, so accounts are tied to individuals, not organizations.   This means that you're not having to "share" a password and username, which is a security risk and is certainly inconvenient and time-consuming when someone leaves and you need to change passwords.

Good luck--

Lee

   Lee Wright -- Founder -- www.TheHistoryList.com

   "Make this holiday historic!" -- The campaign for history organizations and historic sites.