Adriana Jaén Millares
Collections Manager

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Betsy Giles <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am looking for contact information for someone in collections at the HistoryMiami museum.  We have found an item here in our collections that I think might be interesting and was hoping to send photos with an email.  The only info I can find on the website is a general information email.  Thanks for any help you can give me!

Betsy Glenn

--
Betsy Glenn
Registrar, Salvation Army Historical Museum, Des Plaines, IL