The Jacob Burns Film Center in Westchester Co., NY offers a range of educational programs that address filmmaking. I'm not entirely sure of the scope of their internship offerings, but you might start there. They may be able to point you in a good direction if they don't have something that fits.

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Megan Hancock
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 1:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Student Film Internship Question

I am looking for summer internship opportunities for one my current student inters that assist with video podcasting. Does anyone know of any film internships for undergrads? Other than the MoMA I am not well versed in this area.

This does not specifically need to be in a museum setting.
Rather, I am looking to find an internship that would offer an opportunity to learn additional skills in film-making process from beginning to end.

Thanks,
--
Megan Hancock
Assistant Director, Curatorial and Educational Programs