From: "Erin O'Malley" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 4:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mobile Walls

Does anyone have a relatively inexpensive mobile wall system that they've
used?
We're trying to increase the wall space we have in our exhibition area. We
have an area of low cabinets that we want to put walls on top of. To see
the space I'm talking about:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/spcouta/9919285344/in/set-72157633230307110
Right now we have the little folding walls that are pictured, but they are
just not strong enough to hold anything besides foam core.
We need something that is stable on it's own, can support moderately heavy
framed objects, won't damage the cabinets and can be easily taken down and
moved.
We're an academic museum and we do have a campus carpentry shop, so if any
one has plans of something they've constructed those would be most welcomed
as well. Right now I'm trying to gather all the options.
Feel free to contact me off list.
And thanks everyone who e-mail me about my previous question regarding
light meters!

Thanks!
Erin O'Malley
exhibits